We rate our eating-out adventures based on a seven-point system.
1. Taste (Is it what we expected? How is it seasoned? Is it hot/cold enough?)
2. Presentation (A good dining experience is 50% of what the eyes take in.)
3. Originality (What is it about this place specifically that would make us want to come again?)
1. Service (Friendly? Attentive but not pushy? Anticipated needs?)
2. Appearance (Both outside and in. Location as well.)
3. Value (Worth the $? Were the price points accurate to what we were actually eating?)
4. Restrooms (You can tell a lot about a place by checking out their toilets. Do they actually pay attention to the details that are the least glamorous?)
Everything is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 is poor and 10 is excellent.